Sunday, May 2, 2010

Aston @ Cathay

Hey! I met my friends to try out the food at Aston. We visited the Cathay outlet. We went around 7pm and have to queue for 45mins! Gosh! The good thing was that the food was rather cheap.



I ordered the black pepper chicken: $5.90 It comes with two side dishes so i chose Pasta salad and mashed potatoes. The chicken is really tender and goes really well with the pepper sauce. Everything just taste great! Perhaps because the 45mins made me really hungry!

I tasted the same plate of dish at the Jurong outlet. The pepper was way hotter than the one at Cathay. I guess the cooking is not consistent but the point is that the food taste good.

Check out the menu here:Aston Menu

Rating: 4 stars!

April 2012


I'd visited the place again after so long and I ordered the same plate of food and it costed me $8.20 with plain drinking water. Price hikes everywhere. Darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment