Monday, April 9, 2012

Meiji - Hello Pandas

Hi guys. Back! Here's something for people with a sweet tooth. I must say Meiji products is quite a hit in Singapore. This is a must try if you're thinking of what Meiji products to get. I started eating them way back when I was a kid and I thought I should be a review on them. By the way, I find the packaging pretty cute which is a plus side for Meiji.

You can really buy them in retail stores almost everywhere. By the way, Meiji has warehouse sales every now and then. Some products are pretty expensive as they are from Japan so you can get some discounts for items on sale. These hello pandas cost around $0.80 for the super small pack.(like around 12-15 pandas in it I suppose)

First of all the inner cream fillings of hello pandas are the same as Pucca and Yanyan I believe. I prefer the softer cookie of of the Hello Pandas over the pretzel Pucca.

I find Meiji really smart to come up with the different products and packaging with the same flavored cream.

When they have stick cookies with dips - Yanyan
Pretzel cookies (Fish like design) - Pucca
Normal cookies (Pandan design) - Hello Panda

Sweet.
























The milk flavor is sweet and there's a milk fragrance in your mouth if you munch on it slowly. I like the cute panda print on it.

























I used to think how in the world did they put the fillings in it when I was a kid until I saw those tiny holes. This chocolate ones have chocolate flavor cookie. The chocolate filling is bitter sweet so I can pop like a lot in my mouth at one go.

























My favourite still has to be the strawberry ones. I like the sweet strawberry with slight hints of sour (of the strawberry) Not really sure how to describe this but the sourness is very subtle, you can't always taste it. More sweet than sour I guess.

This is pretty addictive.


Ratings: 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment