Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Curry Naan - Breadtalk

Hi! Here is a quick post. I used to eat bread every single day but less often now. Here is one of my favorite bread - Curry Naan.
Location: Clementi Mall, Breadtalk
Price: $1.40


I don't think you can tell from the pictures but this actually a super long bread. (around 30cm) and I can't believe it only cost $1.40. I love the slightly chewy texture of the bread and the herbs in it. I don't now what is the powder on top but their is this herb fragrance that I like! It reminds of the herb aroma of Focaccia Gardenia bread. 


There's nothing on the flip side of the bread. Chunks of meat and more herbs found inside. If you like herbs and spices, you might want to try! It is slightly spicy though.

Rating: 4/5

1 comment:

  1. is it true that breadtalk removed curry naan from its shelves in the past?

    ReplyDelete