Sunday, May 6, 2012

King's Fruity Lime Surprise
























King's Fruity Lime from NTUC. It's on promotion.
Price: $4 for 2 packs (6's) Indulgence for a cheap price. Of course I won't eat all. I'll share the calories with my family. Teehee.

























This is really one classic brand that we all know and probably eaten at some point in our lives. This is how I eat it: Finish the outer coat of lime first before going into the vanilla! Refreshing. I wonder how many people out there do the same.


























Best thing on a hot day. I like the lime icy exterior. Not too sour nor sweet. Just the right amount that hits the spot. The vanilla is creamy and a hint of sweetness. I notice that my ice cream lollies melt fast than 10 years back. Must be global warming.

Rating: 3.5! Not the finest ice cream but value for money.


No comments:

Post a Comment