Thursday, May 17, 2012

Where The Fuck Should I Go To Eat

I came across the website by chance when I was feeling vulgar and hungry. The website is called WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD I GO TO EAT. I loled hard when I saw this funny website address. This is a very refreshing and cool concept.



I love the simplicity of the website and the typography. I'd tried a few countries such as Singapore, Russia, Germany, Japan, Malaysia, United States and United Kingdom. It gives rather accurate places of where to eat nearby as well as a map to get there.



If you don't like it, you can click on "No, that place looks like shit". Click on "My location is wrong" to go back to the location page. There is also a website for drinks called WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD I GO TO DRINK. The good thing about the website is that I can find information even if I type in an obscure place like the Nanyang drive. However, it does suggest very lame places like Mcdonalds and 7 eleven where everyone knows. If you like it, you can have a go by clicking here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment