Sunday, August 26, 2012

Rocky's Pizza and Pasta

Location: Block 106 Clementi Street 12 (Sunset Way) #01-60 Singapore 120106

Meetup with my primary schoolmates. We decided to visit Sunset Way since one of my friends worked there. She mentioned that Rocky's Pizza and pasta is pretty good, so we decided to try. The place is a little old school kinda of dining place. There isn't really much of a crowd, only another large family and a couple.

At first, I wasn't very impressed with the dirty menu but the food really makes me love the place.

























A basket of chicken wings (4 wings and 4 drumlets) - $8.40 This aroma of the chicken makes me really hungry. I must say that this crispy and well marinated chicken is really one of the best I'd ever tasted in a long time. Perhaps it is because it is cooked and served instantly. The crispy skin and the tender and juicy meat is really savoury. We would order more if it wasn't that pricey.

























Boston pizza 12" large - $26.20 They have the size on the pizza on the wall so it is pretty easy to see. This is a pretty big pizza for just the 3 of us and I had three slices. It makes me super full with carbohydrates and cheese. This is one of the best pizza I've eaten. As good or even better than Sarpinos.

























Nothing better than a freshly baked pizza on a sunny afternoon. I love generous topping of mozarella cheese on the pizza!  Cheesy pizza with mushrooms, pepperoni, sausages and beef with tomato base. Very juicy!

























I was surprise that this two dish made me really full because I eat a lot usually. I definitely recommend the pizza! They do deliveries but I suggest eating there for the piping hot pizza. Check out Rocky's Pizza


Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment