Friday, October 12, 2012

Autumn Kyushu Fair 2012 @ Isetan

This pretty old. Last week my friend and I visited the Autumn Kyushu fair (21 Sep to 4 Oct 2012) in Isetan, Shaw House. (Nearest MRT Orchard)

The event is over by now but they hold japanese food fair from time to time.


























Wagyu beef bowl - 2 for $15 This beef bowl is sold at 15 bucks but the japanese man said that he will sell half price to my friend and I only. Kinda like a special promotion. Of course we were eager because wagyu beef is considered premium and I have never tried it before. Not sure if it was a marketing bait to draw people like us.

Anyway, I really love the beef. It is very tender and the layers of fats enhances the taste. I don't like dry and tough beef so this one is pretty good, sweet with rich soy sauce taste. The corn and peas are the usual. If you like beef, do certainly try out the wagyu beef. Expensive but delicious.


























Crab meat croquette - $3.50 each

























Very creamy croquettes. The size approximately a soap bar. It tasted like corn cream with sweetness of crab. I can really spot any crab meat though. It is not that bad but not really worth the price.

There are more food like dried food, desserts, beverages, ramen and stuff. Samples are available so you can walk round and try out everything and not buy any. Haha.

Pretty awesome fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment