Sunday, January 20, 2013

Caffe Veloce World Beans
































This is a Japanese cafe chain - Caffe Veloce World beans that is not available in Singapore nor other countries I believe. Very relaxed environment which I conveniently forgotten to take. I love their interior design and the pastries looks really good.

The cafe we visited was located in Asakusabashi, Tokyo, about 1-2 minutes walk from the Asakusabashi station. (Asakusa line)
































It is so cold so we decided to have a warm cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows - 280 yen (approx $4)

Hot chocolate has always taste like Milo with melted marshmallows to me. It taste so good when you are freezing. I'll try to make a cup of these when it's rainy in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment