Thursday, January 17, 2013

Matsuya - 松屋
























Address: MATSUYA ASAKUSA 1-4-1 Hanakawado, Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0033
Telephone: +81-3-3842-1111 Open: 10:00 – 19:30

Check out their website here.

























I ordered their spicy bacon don for 350yen. (approx. $5)

Initially, I wasn't going in to order this don but I'm  exactly good at reading Japanese so I ended up with this one.

There aren't a lot of spicy food in Japan so this was pretty good. I feel that they could have given more bacon. This looks like a lot but there is only like 4-5pieces of bacon with lots of fat in it (which I removed) It ends up with little bacon to go with the rice. It is good and the gravy with plain pearl rice was good as well, kinda of like spicy and sweet soy sauce.

The meal comes with a cup of Oolong tea. Matsuya have a lot of chains and are everywhere in Tokyo (Such as Asakusabashi and Ikebukuro) and the meals are affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment