Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sutadonya - 伝説のすた丼屋































Sutadonya is one of the many ramen/don shops we see.

They have prices and pictures of their menu online. Check them out here. We visited the Akihabara outlet in Tokyo.

Akihabara store
Nearest station : 6 minutes walk / Akihabara Station
Opening hours 11:00 to 23:00































I decided to try their miso char siew ramen - 500yen (approx. $7.20) You can upsize to a bigger bowl of ramen for an additional 100yen.
























First of all, I think it looks really pretty. The ramen is so good. Very springy and goes well with crunch beansprouts. I love the miso soup. It tasted good with sweetness of pork meat. The char siew has a slight pork smell but nonetheless tender and yummy. Bamboo shoots are crunchy. I drank all the miso soup. Delicious.

When eating in ramen shops, complimentary drinks like cold water and ocha are served. I just love ramen!

No comments:

Post a Comment