Saturday, July 27, 2013

Ramen Play @ JEM (Jurong East)

Another shopping mall opens in Jurong East.

I'm really glad that I don't have to travel to Orchard to shop now since the brands I love are now in JEM. I visited Ramen Play with a couple of my friends.



Crispy Dango $3.60 for 3

It is served piping hot and I feel like I'm eating a chicken meatball takoyaki. The chicken is juicy and the takoyaki sauce, mayonnaise and nori made it taste even better.



Cha Shu Uobushi Tonkotsu Ramen - $12.80

Ramen is cooked really well and I love the sweet Tonkotsu (pork) soup base. The Cha Shu has got thick rings of fat. Semi liquid tamago (egg) is heavely. Everything is good except the bamboo shoot. There was an awful bamboo smell. I can't really describe it but it stinks. The bowl is perfect without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment