Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Chiso Zanmai - Clarke Quay


I went to Chiso Zanmai on a Monday afternoon with some of my friends. 

6 Eu Tong Sen St, 059817 (The Central #02-17)
Located at Soho 1, at the end of a corner. It can be a little hard to find but it is pretty close to Goods of Desire on the second level.

Adults: $14.99++
Free flow drinks $1.99++ 
We spent $20 nett per person for a lunch buffet from 12-3pm. I would recommend a weekday lunch because it is cheaper than the dinner buffet and there isn't much of a crowd.


The place is huge. The food counters serves a variety of cooked and raw food. 


The drinks bar serves free flow instant coffee, tea and soft drinks.


There aren't exactly a lot of variety of sushi but nonetheless delicious.


Got some chicken and eggs for the hot pot.


There are also free flow pork and beef shabu shabu available.


Okonomiyaki, Potato Croquettes and Vegetable Tempura. I would recommend the potato croquettes. Very creamy potatoes and crisp batter!


The cooked food available are pretty ordinary so I would recommend you guys to eat more from the hot pot!




Ramen and Udon noodles are available.


If you love spicy broth, go for the Tom Yum soup base. It just makes all the ingredients 10 times more delicious. Tom Yum ramen is great!


Each person is entitled to a $5 portion worth of sashimi (Around 6 slices with kelp  so remember to collect it near the cotton candy area.


Time for some dessert. Soft serve ice cream is available with toppings like raisins, marsh mallows, cornflakes and syrups like chocolate and caramel. 

*I tried putting soft serve in root beer and it was awesome! 


You can also find mochi, chocolate brownies, cheese cakes, fruits and other sweet treats.


Make your own cotton candy time.


Check out this cool cotton candy machine!

I read a lot of reviews that the variety of the food is limited but for me it is a great deal considering that it is $20 for so much food! I definitely think I ate more than $20 worth of food and I will be back for a second visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment